C9 String Lights - Custom Length, 24 in spacing, Green
- XSI 1000 G24
This decorative C9 string light cord can be cut to your specific length! Great light strings for parties, patios, poolside and more! 24" spacing on the sockets helps space out the light and reduce power consumption too!
- For use with C9/intermediate-base bulbs (sold separately).
- 24” spacing between sockets.
- These stringers are sold by the socket. To calculate quantity needed, divide length (feet) by 2 (see examples on Footage Calculator tab).
- There is 1 foot of lead and tail wire. Longer leads are not available.
- Maximum run is 860 watts. For 7 watt bulbs, you can order up to 123 sockets (246 ft) and for 10 watt bulbs up to 86 sockets (172 ft.).
- The cord will come with a male and female plug.
- If one bulb burns out, the rest stay lit.
- Manufactured with 18 AWG wire and high-quality sockets.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
Using with Paper Lanterns?
Are you planning to hang Paper Lanterns on the light strands? Here is a guide that explains how much space will be between the lanterns when using with the the 24" spacing:
- 18” lanterns = 6” between lanterns
- 16” lanterns = 8” between lanterns
- 14” lanterns = 10” between lanterns
- 12” lanterns = 12” between lanterns
- 10” lanterns = 14” between lanterns
- 8” lanterns = 16” between lanterns
ORDERING CUSTOM LENGTH CORDS
For string lights with 36" spacing, below is the formula to figure out the quantity of sockets to order for the length you need (in feet). Once you have added the TOTAL number of sockets needed in the shopping cart, indicate the details of the strand(s) you need in special instructions box above. See examples below.
Total feet of lights needed ÷ 2 = Quantity of sockets to order*
|Feet Needed||Sockets to Order||Price|
ORDERING MULTIPLE STRANDS?
Add the TOTAL number of sockets needed in the shopping cart, then indicate in the instructions box above the details of each strand length needed. See examples below.
|Sockets Ordered||Details in Special Instructions||Yields|
|65||2 strands=25 sockets each & 1 strand=15 sockets||Two 50 ft. strands and one 30 ft. strand with 24" spacing|
|80||1 strand=50 sockets & 1 strand=30 sockets each||One 100 ft. strand and two 60 ft. strands with 24" spacing|
*If your answer is not a whole number, round up to the nearest whole number. For example: If you need 125 feet of string lights with 24" spacing, you would order 63 sockets (63÷2=62.5, round up to 63).