LED Dimmer & Timer
- 650 Watt dimmers ship from vendor directly. Allow 3 to 5 business days for shipping
Now you can control the brightness of your LED string lights with convenience. For added convenience, timer setting are added to choose length of time before turning off your light set. The wireless remote control provides convenience for setting dimmer and timing settings. Works on incandescent bulbs as well.
*Please note this dimmer is not compatible with all the string lights we sell. Check the product details of the lights to ensure the bulbs are (1) dimmable, AND (2) total length uses under the wattage of the dimmer being purchased.
- Cannot be hardwired.
- Works with any dimmable LED bulbs and all incandescent bulbs.
- Do not exceed wattage of dimmer selected. Maximum wattage examples for each dimmer are:
- 360 watt dimmer: up to 180 2W dimmable LED bulbs or 32 11W incandescent bulbs
- 650 wat dimmer: up to 325 2W dimmable LED bulbs or 59 11W incandescent bulbs
- Operates by 120V AC power.
- Includes wireless remote.
- Pre-Programmed Timer: 30 MIN, 1 HR, 2 HR, 4 HR
- Pre-Set Dimming: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
- Manual Dimming Buttons
- For indoor or outdoor use.
2 Failed Units
First unit failed in under a year and was replaced under warranty. Secon unit lasted about another 2 years and has failed too. Will not power on. Fuse is good.
Love this Dimmer
Simple to install and use, get one no matter what you love the features of either adjusting the light or setting the timmer or BOTH!
a must have for ambiance
If you want any sort of ambiance you will need the ability to dim your string lights. They are very bright without a dimmer. We use them around our fire pit and always use them at the lowest setting. I'm ordering our second dimmer. The first should have lasted longer but I guess 3 years isn't too bad. The range on the remote is decent - more than 50 feet or so.
Dimmer for low watt LED bulbs
This dimmer is as described, compatible with low watt led bulbs. I used 0.8w led bulbs. The dimmer does not fade the light completely to 0, but I would estimate it does take them down to near 15 % +/-.
Nice effect and great CS
I recently purchased this light dimmer kit for a set of string lights I purchased from party lights. I found using this dimmer to be spectacular and really enjoyed adjusting the intensity of the bulbs when I wanted to. I did have and issue with the unit and it stopped working. However, party lights customer service took care of me and sent a new unit to me with no questions asked. Can’t do much better than their customer service!