Galvanized Steel Cable Guide Wire - 30' - 350'
- Ships in 3-5 business days
Use this steel cable guide wire (aka guy wire) to add extra support for our light strings, especially for the commercial grade. Want to know how to attach your lights? Check out our How To Hang Outdoor String Lights article.
Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Galvanized steel
- 1/16 in. diameter
- Working load limit of 100 lbs.
- No tools required for using clip. Push/release button on cable clip allows quick adjustment.
- Easily cuttable with wire cutters.
- These products are not meant to be used in chlorinated / swimming pool environments
- For 30, 60, & 100 Foot Cables:
- Ready-to-use kit includes cable, snap hook, and one loose cable clip (to grip looped end)
- One end has a snap hook attached and the opposite end is open, to be used in conjunction with the cable clip (included) to make a loop
- The included cable clip is used to make a loop without the need for additional tools
- For 350 Foot Spools:
- Meant to be cut to desired/custom lengths
- No cable clips or snap hooks included; cable clips sold separately
- Cable is intended to be used with our Commercial Grade Cords and Commercial Grade String Light Sets
- WARNING: Do not use for overhead lifting and never exceed working load limit. Not intended as a safety device or in any application to support human weight.