Medium Base Suspended Socket String Lights, Custom Length, No Plug - Black
- Allow additional 1-3 business days processing time for this product. Call 866-758-5836 for expedited options if needed.
Now you can get the specific length you want of our commercial grade string light! Create a professional looking outdoor space with this heavy-duty string light cord in custom-cut lengths! Perfect for any outdoor space!
- SOCKET SIZE: Medium / E26 base
- SOCKET SPACING: 24 inches
- LEAD/TAIL WIRE: 12 in. / 12 in.
- GAUGE: 14AWG SJTW 2-wire
- CONNECTION: No plugs
- MAXIMUM RUN: 1800 watts
- MAX WATTAGE PER SOCKET: Up to 25 watt bulbs
- RATING: RoHS compliant
- Custom cut orders are nonreturnable and nonrefundable.
- Bulbs sold separately
- These cords are sold by the socket. To calculate quantity needed, divide length (feet) by 2 (see examples on Footage Calculator tab above).
- Longer lead or tail wire not available. There is 1 foot of wire at each end of the strand.
- Custom cuts DO NOT come with a plug. They are intended to be hard-wired to a power source or have an electrician install a plug. Cut ends must be sealed with an end cap and/or electrical tape to ensure proper seal to preclude entrance of water.
- For indoor or outdoor use. Suitable for permanent outdoor installation.
- High quality PVC sockets form a snug, weather‐resistant seal around the bulb. You must keep a bulb in every socket to maintain weatherproof quality.
- For spans longer than 20 feet, use a steel cable guide wire.
- Suspended socket has T-mold with mounting hole at top. For long-term reliability and easier installation, we suggest zip ties on each side of the socket. Read more about How to Hang Outdoor String Lights.
- Technical Installation Instructions
PartyLights.com and it's customer service team are not electricians, and we do not do installations. We are able to provide suggestions and guidance based on our years of selling decorative string lights and working with a wide variety of clients. We do know the technical specifications of our string lights, but consult with an electrician for technical installation questions.
ORDERING CUSTOM LENGTH CORDS
Below is the formula to figure out the quantity of sockets to order for the length you need (in feet). Once you have added the TOTAL number of sockets needed in the shopping cart, indicate the details of the strand(s) you need in special instructions box above. See examples below.
Total length needed ÷ 2 = Quantity of sockets to order*
|Feet Needed||Sockets to Order||Price|
ORDERING MULTIPLE STRANDS?
Add the TOTAL number of sockets needed in the shopping cart, then indicate in the instructions box above the details of each strand length needed. See examples below.
|Sockets Ordered||Details in Special Instructions||Yields|
|60||1 strand=20 sockets; 1 strand=40 sockets||One 40 ft strand and one 80 ft strand|
|250||1 strand=50 sockets; 2 strands=100 sockets each||One 100 ft. strand and two 200 ft. strands|
*If your answer is not a whole number, round up to the nearest whole number. For example: If you need 53 feet of lights, you would order 27 sockets (53÷2=26.5, round up to 27)
Great product. Buy exactly the length needed.look very professional , Would buy again..